Calmat Plus is designed for commercial or residential applications when it is required a higher maximum water flow capacity up to 15 m³/h ~ 66 US GPM and up to 3” pipes. Calmat Plus is a unique alternative to water softeners that solves hard water problems without using chemicals or salt. It works totally maintenance-free and is very simple to install, no tools or plumbing are needed. It is an eco-friendly water treatment system that protects your piping system and appliances against scale deposits and rust. Calmat prolongs the lifespan of household appliances.
Calmat’s exclusive electric impulse technology is based on the principle of physical water treatment; changing the crystallization process of the liquid calcium and this way the hard scale loses its adhesive power. Calmat works independently from the water velocity, unlike other systems that use magnetic fields.
- Calmat Plus works on a frequency range between 3-32 kHz with different frequency peaks (wobbling distribution). The secret to the right performance of physical water treatment lies in the composition of these impulses. CWT has developed a program to fine-tune them for over 30 years.
- Calmat Plus uses customized isolated copper impulse bands: The design of the bands increases the surface area that transports the impulses. This improves transmission by up to 40%
- Calmat Plus operates from 100-240V at a very low power consumption of nearly 4.3 watts and equalize possible power instability.
- Calmat Plus is not magnetic-based. Therefore, it operates 100% independent of the velocity (water flow rate) in the pipe and constantly provides reliable impulses that guarantee the right output at all times.
- Material-matching programs for different materials: Calmat Plus treats any pipe material.
- The automatic memory program keeps Calmat Plus running correctly. In case of the unlikely event of a power failure Calmat Plus automatically resets back to the last program once power is regained.
- Made in Germany: Calmat Plus is a German quality product that has been manufactured since 1989.
- 5-year international warranty is granted for all Calmat Plus units.